Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR - 2013

AH! Okay. I did this post a few weeks ago, but somehow the one I saved got deleted. So here's my last minute attempt at doing it again.

spring 2013 tbr part 1
1. The Collector (Dante Walker #1) by Victoria Scott
OH MY GOODNESS. I've heard nothing but fantastic things about this book and I'm so incredibly lucky to have an e-arc of it. Once I charge my Kindle - this will be the first book I read.

2. Goddess (Starcrossed #3) by Josephine Angelini
Not a favorite series of mine, but I NEED to know how it all ends. Plus - how awesome is that cover?

3. Golden by Jessi Kirby
I've never read anything by this author, but I've heard she's an amazing author so I can't wait. 

4. The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
Again. Never read anything by this author, but she seems like a contemporary must read author, so I'm really looking forward to this one.

5. Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown.
AH. This one looks so freaking incredible and if anyone had an ARC and wanted to let me borrow it - I would probably love them forever.

6. How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
UH. What about this book doesn't sound incredible? There's a road trip and it's supposed to be funny?! AH. 

spring 2013 tbr part 2
7. The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher
I have this one on my Kindle as well, so I'm looking forward to it!

8. Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
I actually just finished this one, and it wasn't as amazing as I was expected it to be. More like an enjoyable quick read.

9. Five Summers by Una Lamarche
AH. Summer camp story! <3 font="">

10. Truth or Dare by Jacqueline Green.
The synopsis kind of reminds me of Pretty Little Liars - but way more awesome.

11. Our Song by Jordanna Fraiberg
This one looks adorable and I cannot wait.

12. Crush (Crash #3) by Nicole Williams
I still haven't read the second book in this series, but I know I'm going to enjoy it - and I know I want to read the third one! Lucy and Jude are one of my favorite NA couples right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment